top of page
Goldberg MA | LPCC | CMPCC
Psychotherapist & Therapeutic Coach
Owner & Founder of Peak Pursuits Mental Health Care
Brynne specializes in helping you learn how to manage anxiety & its related issues, as well as understand its causes. Her expertise is particularly focused on supporting those who identify as athletes & achievers. She provides a range of services, including psychotherapy & therapeutic coaching, to empower you in achieving your goals & making the changes you want to see in your life.
Key components of the work she does are:
- Exploring how your past is impacting your present
- Identifying your ineffective thought & behavior patterns
- Understanding how your past & patterns may be contributing to
& exacerbating life's problems & performance
- Learning how to establish more effective patterns to live a more
authentic & enjoyable life
- Developing appropriate coping techniques & skills
Although treatment plans are tailored to meet each client's individual needs & goals, some general objectives of the services Brynne provides are:
- Gaining insight into how & why you show up in the world
the way you do
- Recognizing & removing the "blinders" that limit perspective,
choice, autonomy, & mental fortitude
- Deconstructing the "rules" & messages you internalized throughout life
& reconstructing your own "internal infrastructure" & worldview
- Examining your relationships & implementing healthy boundaries
- Feel less burnt-out, stressed, overwhelmed, & anxious
- Become more confident, secure, authentic, & focused
"I am deeply & profoundly passionate about helping people realize they can do so much more than just learn how to cope.
I believe exploring the past is essential to understanding the present & key to inspiring change. I use an insight-based approach to therapy, incorporating elements of psychoanalysis to identify & understand the origins of the patterns exacerbating life's problems, as well as cognitive & behavioral therapies to help clients learn how to change their patterns, address their problems, & feel better.
"As a primary care provider at a concierge medicine practice, I have referred multiple patients to Brynne. Each patient has reported that they really enjoy working with her and they have made great progress, especially in dealing with their anxiety. She has great insight, and as a provider, I appreciate being able to collaborate with her to do what is best for our mutual patients!"
Lindsey Campion, NP
bottom of page